Thursday, April 21, 2005

I've had a bad day

I've had a bad day

Bad, bad, bad day. Hwee Ru, Delicia and I got dragged by Leow to see the vice principal. What's her name again? MISS Law? hmm whatever. (From here on known as the fuckfaced ass.)

To cut things short, art was shit, I've to hand in research to the fuckfaced ass tomorrow, she thinks just cause she was an art student she 'understands'. Like fuck she does. Back in HER day, you either went to 'science' or 'art'. And if you went to art it meant that your grades sucked, you were a failure.
Anyhow, the fuckfaced ass wants us to show the research shit to her tomorrow, BEFORE showing it to Leow. And there's no way I'm gonna stay back in school longer than I have to, so at 1020am or so I'll be in the fuckfaced ass's office. That is, if she's there. Argh she'd better be!

So after school. Went back exceedingly early, was in the door by 2:15pm! yes, amazing. Did some art research shit til 4:30 or so, then had tuition. Finished tuition at 7, I took TWO fucking hours to read one stupid cloze passage!
Man i hate chinese

No comments: